Our 2015/2016 major projects:
Joint Website for the City of Tilden, T-MG Community Foundation Fund, and Village of Meadow Grove
- This comprehensive website is intended to promote our service region and to inform our local citizens and outside users about opportunities, services and events available here.
- The municipalities of Meadow Grove and Tilden have their own domain names and sites on the consolidated home page.
- Search engine optimization is utilized to bring users searching for information about Tilden, Meadow Grove, Small Town Living, Midwest Opportunities, Nebraska Economy, etc. to this site.
Tilden Downtown Infrastructure Study
- This is a joint project with the Tilden City Council initiated by the T-MG Foundation. The foundation funded half of the costs of the project with the other half funded by the City of Tilden.
- A formal Infrastructure Study was contracted by Advanced Consulting and Engineering Services of West Point.
- The study identifies current infrastructure concerns of main street Tilden, identifies infrastructure construction projects possible to rectify concerns and improve downtown for local businesses and their customers, projects costs for such improvements, and identifies funding sources for improvements.
- The study does not guarantee an infrastructure project, but provides food for thought for the City Council and Tilden citizens.
- Click here to view a PDF of Tilden's Downtown Infrastructure Study.
T-MG Community Foundation Fund “Citizen Scholarship"
- This is a new scholarship for an Elkhorn Valley Schools graduating senior.
- This scholarship rewards the recipient for outstanding community service work and their vision for the need for community volunteerism and service.
- The competitive scholarship winner is chosen by the staff of Elkhorn Valleys Schools, based on criteria established by the T-MG Foundation. This scholarship will be awarded annually for the long-term.
Meadow Grove Welcome Sign
- This $10,000 project will construct a concrete and stone landscaped welcome sign for Meadow Grove, located in the Northeast corner of Meadow Grove near Highway 275.
- The project is backdropped by the Meadow Grove Village Park, School House Walk, and water tower. It is intended to represent the community pride of the village and the potential of our small community.
Major Donors to the Village of Meadow Grove welcome sign are listed below. We also greatly appreciate the many unnamed smaller donors that made this project successful.
Trojan $500 & up
|Village $250 - $499||Millstone $100 - $249||Less than $100|
|John & Jeanne Dittrich||Joel & Amy Kuchar||Brian & Nancy Wysocki||Douglas & Beth Ann Ellis|
|Larry & Linda Tegeler||Don & Joan Mozer||Chris & Linda Tuttle||Garland & Gini Goracke|
|Wilcox Flying Service||Jack & Jean Warrick||Joseph & Maria Kuchar||Anonymous|
|Wilken Seed Supply, Matt & Laurel Wilken||Ron & LuAnn Koch||Rudy & Janet Spulak||Sherry James|
|Ross & Kirby Tegeler||John Sullivan, in memory of Joe Sullivan||Lynn Zurcher||Matthew & Jenny Geyer|
|Keith & Tammy Dittrich||Dennis & Suzie Collins||Verona Beech||Scot Schroeder|
|Bill Ross Construction||Arnold & June Werner||Leora Stolle||Bruce & Karen Grant|
|R&S Repair (Ryan Kuchar)||Janet Koetter|
|Jim & Lori Bossard||Tanner & Shelby Goracke|
|Gary & Kathy Taake||Glen & Judy Cleveland|
|Marti Horrocks||Pat Decker|
|Larry & Jean Schulze||Robert & Mary Baker
|Don & Lorna Warnke|
|Bob & Gudren Warrick|
|John & Mary Humphrey|
In memory of Eric & Bev Boyer by family
|John & Jane Tegeler|
|Ken & Suzanne Galyen|
|MG-Tilden Lion's Club|